Adult & Graduate Studies
Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Study the Science of Leadership
Some people may seem to be born leaders, but most of us have to learn the skills of effective leadership. Greenville’s online BS in Organizational Leadership teaches these skills through an interdisciplinary approach that draws on psychology, sociology, communication, and philosophy.
Whether you’re a current or aspiring leader in your organization, or you want to learn how to help others develop their own leadership potential, this degree can get you on the right path. Fill out the information form to get started on your degree!
B.S. Organizational Leadership Degree Highlights
- 20-month online degree completion program for those who have already earned at least 60 transferrable college credits.
- 2–3 years of work experience required.
- Accelerated format: Take one six-week course at a time.
- Flexible start dates.
- Live sessions occur once a week in the evening; participate in these sessions as they occur or view the recording at a later date.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Exceptional value for adult students, and financial aid is available.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form on the right. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form above. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.