Adult & Graduate Studies
Exceed in Business - Earn Your MBA in One Year
Prepare yourself to take on a leadership role within your career. Greenville College’s One-Year MBA program focuses on the area of business management with education on topics such as management, accounting, finance, strategy and marketing. Take your existing experience and expand your knowledge within the industry.
With experienced and educated professionals leading the classes, you will have the opportunity to develop connections with organizational leaders and managers. This program offers a hands-on learning experience and the opportunity to explore real-world circumstances in business through the analysis of various case studies. This program is faith-based and allows you to explore the relevant solutions in business as found through faith in Christ.
Fill out the form to learn more about Greenville College’s MBA program and to talk with a representative.
Master of Business Administration Highlights:
- On-Campus Residency format
- 40 Credits in one year
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Fully Accredited
- Visit businesses with a global vision in select U.S. cities
- Address daily operational challenges and implement long-term strategic goals
- Work closely with practicing or aspiring managers and organizational leaders.
- Taught by highly accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
- Signature Learning Experience – take your classroom knowledge and apply it to real-world business situations.
- Enhance your skills and learn to practice entrepreneurial decision-making
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form on the right. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form above. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.