Adult & Graduate Studies
MBA in Nonprofit Management
Execute your Organization’s Mission
Our MBA graduate program with an emphasis in nonprofit management will provide you with the necessary executive competencies paired with the soft skills required to maintain a caring, compassionate environment that supports a nonprofit’s mission.
This exciting program will provide the skills and theory learning necessary today to manage complex nonprofit organizations. Our courses in finance, marketing, human resources, legal, leadership, and management responsibilities will prepare you to provide any nonprofit organization the leadership skills required to ensure its success.
Learn more about our MBA program with an emphasis in nonprofit management by filling out the form to request more information.
- 100% online.
- Can be completed in under 2 years.
- Develops practical business administration knowledge and skills through highly relevant, workplace-based situations (Capstone Action Research Project).
- Emphasis in organizational theory and development, leadership, group and team behaviors and human resource strategies.
- Taught by highly accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
- Exceptional value for adult students, and financial aid is available.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form on the right. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form above. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.