Adult & Graduate Studies
MBA in Human Resource Management
Lead Your Organization
This graduate program will provide students with the personal and technical skills necessary to lead and manage an organization from the inside out. Our human resource management emphasis includes a focus on employees, leadership and analyzing the organization of a business.
The program will prepare student to not only bring out the best in themselves, but how to bring out the best across an organization. Courses will include organizational theory and development, leadership, group and team behaviors and human resource strategies. This program provides theory and skills needed to move ahead in a career or start a new one.
Learn more about our MBA program with an emphasis in human resource management by filling out the form to request more information.
- 100% online.
- Can be completed in under 2 years.
- Develops practical business administration knowledge and skills through highly relevant, workplace-based situations (Capstone Action Research Project).
- Emphasis in organizational theory and development, leadership, group and team behaviors and human resource strategies.
- Taught by highly accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
- Exceptional value for adult students, and financial aid is available.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form on the right. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form above. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.