Adult & Graduate Studies
Master of Business Administration
Exceed in Business - Earn Your MBA
Greenville College’s MBA program focuses on one key area: Business Administration. This 100% online program is perfect for the working adult who wants to advance in their career or establish a foundation for a new business profession.
This program is ideal for adult students as it provides a practical approach and actionable knowledge for working professionals that can be implemented immediately in their current profession. The MBA program focuses on work-place situations and requires students to produce a Capstone Action Research Project. Additionally, students will learn key skills in areas such as management, accounting, economics, finance, strategy and marketing—knowledge and functions employers are looking for today. This is a well-rounded Master’s program to help students exceed in business leadership.
Fill out the form to learn more about Greenville College’s MBA program and to talk with a representative.
Master of Business Administration Highlights:
- 100% online – perfect for the working adult.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Earn your MBA in as little as 2 years
- Complete an action research project to effect change within your organization
- Curriculum that integrates academics with professional experience.
- Work closely with practicing or aspiring managers and organizational leaders.
- Taught by highly accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
- Exceptional value for adult students, and financial aid is available.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
In addition, we offer two emphasis within our MBA program:
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form on the right. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form above. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.