Adult & Graduate Studies
Master of Arts in Teaching
Become a Teacher
Teaching is more than just a career, it’s the opportunity to change the lives of your students. If you have a bachelor’s degree and would like to continue your education and get on the path to teaching, our Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) program will prepare you with the skills needed to advance. This program allows you to continue working while you earn your degree. In addition to regular coursework, you will learn within state-mandated field experiences. If you know that teaching is your calling, earning your MAT is the first step.
Master of Arts in Teaching Highlights:
- 33-credit hour program
- Complete in as little as 24 months
- 14-week student teaching experience
- Endorsement in elementary education is offered
- Prepares you to receive your Illinois Professional Educators License
- Designed for working adults – evening classes every other week with online components
- Program designed for teaching elementary education - grades 1-6.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form on the right. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form above. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.