Adult & Graduate Studies
Earn Your Endorsement with Us
Do you need a flexible way to meet Illinois State Board of Education requirements in a specific content area? Greenville has you covered with four endorsement programs that balance your education and personal life without interrupting the school year. A bachelor’s degree is highly recommended, but not required.
To learn more about Greenville’s endorsement programs, please complete the information form. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
- Seven-course, three-semester online program.
- Prior foreign language courses are not required.
- Whether you work in the classroom or the mission field, our ESL endorsement courses prepare you to adapt teaching strategies to different contexts and cultures.
- Complete 100 hours of field experience to meet the Illinois State Board of Education requirement for ESL approval/endorsement.
- Online MA in ESL also available: View program details.
- Three courses, three weeks each.
- Courses focus on curriculum & instruction, growth & development, and teaching math to adolescents.
- Additional coursework may be required to meet the Illinois State Board of Education requirement for Middle School endorsement.
- Four courses (while most coursework is available online, limited face-to-face courses and field experience are required and are offered at the Centralia, Greenville, Godfrey, and Lincoln locations).
- Graduates qualify for Learning Behavior Specialist (LBS1) endorsement from the Illinois State Board of Education.
- You can become state qualified to teach exceptional children in as little as nine weeks.
- MA in Special Education also available – View program details.
- Five online courses (one of which requires a four-credit-hour field experience).
- Completion of these courses fulfills 15 of the 24 credits required for the Driver Education Endorsement in the state of Illinois.
Highlights of Greenville’s Education Endorsements
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission & highly rated by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Taught by experienced educators who are responsive and available to help you throughout the program.
- Extremely competitive tuition rate that includes textbooks and has no online technology fees.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form on the right. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form above. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.