Adult & Graduate Studies
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Develop Your Business Acumen
Gain the foundation necessary to excel in business. Our 100% online program is designed for working adults to earn their BS in Business Administration. Our online program focuses on one course at a time and provides the flexibility you need to complete your degree program with success.
Greenville’s Business Administration degree covers the essential functions a business professional needs to manage people and processes. Key courses include marketing, finance, human resources, operations management, ethics and more. Learn how a business operates, but also how to manage and lead a team—skills that will make you stand out with an employer.
Want to learn more? Fill out the form on this page to speak to an advisor.
Business Administration Highlights:
- 20-month degree completion program.
- 100% online format that allows working adults the flexibility to complete coursework at their convenience.
- Students complete one course at a time allowing them to focus on one subject.
- Live interactive class sessions.
- Ability to transfer up to 82 credit hours.
- Our Prior Learning Assessment process allows students the opportunity to earn credit through life experience.
- Courses are taught by faculty with business experience.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
A Business Administration degree will prepare students for a variety of careers including but not limited to:
- Administrative Executive
- Bank Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- City Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Insurance Agent
- Production Manager
- Retail Manager
- School Administrator
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form on the right. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.
To learn more about any of Greenville’s online degrees, please complete the form above. We’ll be in touch soon to further discuss your academic goals.